Friday, January 21, 2011

No Swearing.......:(

damn i so badly wanna rap
but i need to use slang , this feels like a trap
i am a no slang guy but this thing feels like such a barrier
i wanna carry it but i got no carrier
damn how do i separate profession and life
i am 14 dnt even have a wife !!

so why shoudnt i use it............
this is eating my head bit by bit
this leads to me getting lost for words
cnt do anything except see around my head circling birds
i wanna scream i wanna shout
i wanna tell you what i am talking about

my trying of becoming free with my vocabulary
is leading to my fury !!
because i wanna use what i knoe and knoe what i dont use
i dont wanna care whether or not its a abuse

something inside me doesnt let me do this
without this there is no fun in a diss
i wanna rap
why am i getting eaten by this useless crap
i feel like shouting to anyone who does not or does care
this shit is becoming like a night mare !!!
lack of vocab still haunts
i am a small boy my friend still taunts
i feel like swearing on his face
damn this guilt its becoming a disgrace...........

- atharva ghosalkar 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Atharva
    Its quite good to know that you do have tremendous self control with not using absing words. Keep up my son and show the same ability in other areas too.
    Puppa

    ReplyDelete