Saturday, January 15, 2011

Resonance ( Coaching Class )




 when i came here i joined this coaching institute
it was like a studial tribute
its name was resonance
although after two months i dint go there once :p

4 of my school mates with me in my class
after a mock test we would talk about if we would pass
3 hrs of boring lectures and 1/2 an hour of lunch
in the break hanging out with my bunch

my class loved me i made them laugh
to punch my disciplinary card runnig behind was the reso staff
our favourite snack patis(a indian bread )and favourite choc cofee bitewe used to eat it day and night

the building incharge used to scold us for breaking rules
we were smart but he seemed a big fool
we used to feel shy to talk to females
while resonance wasnt shy to send us boring emails

i used to only like it due to my friends
otherwise it was a boring place with no trend
i do miss it a lot
but i cnt go back because the directors head must be hot :P

No comments:

Post a Comment