Saturday, January 15, 2011

G.P.S (My New School)

gps is my new school
i lke although it aint so cool
as i am new i am not familliar with any rule

the teachers here are good, the students here are nice
my favourite drink here due to the heat is anything with ice
when i cam here i felt a bit wierd
with guys in my glass already growing beards

when i came here i had a little difficulty
to accept the people of this locality
now i am all set and its fun to be here
feel like giving this place a 3 cheer :)

the school teachers and students have supported me a lot
to overcome my stage fear always gave me a shot
my friends here are damn nice
been through with me in my sugar and spice

when i leave this school i will leave it sadly
i hope my friends here miss me madly
so i end this poem on a happy note
if you guys wanna remember me preserve my coat hahah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment